New Merchandise Module?

blindmime
@blindmime
7 years ago
772 posts
Is there an ETA on the upcoming new Merchandise module?
updated by @blindmime: 11/29/17 08:59:26AM
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
7 years ago
865 posts
I suspect team members have been taking well earned breaks over the summer to spend time with their respective families so it may seem like this is behind, giving sometime ago Brian said "a beta would be out this week".
blindmime
@blindmime
7 years ago
772 posts
Brian is such a tease.
brian
@brian
7 years ago
10,144 posts
I have to apologize - this is my fault. I'm actually in the process of moving right now, and it has been CRAZY. We've been in our current house for 17 years - and my wife and I have been working 16 hour days the last month so we could get our house sold. Unfortunately this has been taking up 95% of my time.

The good news is that we've sold our house now, and the next week or so should be much quieter (or I certainly hope it is - I need a break!) and I'm going to work on getting caught up on a backlog of email and tickets that are sitting here for me. I think 6.1 is ready to rock and roll, so my first priority is to get that released as well as the get the new Product module out, so those should be coming soon barring any issues I run into on this end.

So thanks for your patience - we've never had a beta stretch on like this, but it's 100% my fault.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
blindmime
@blindmime
7 years ago
772 posts
No worries, Brian -- thanks for the update and good luck on the move.

I'm looking forward to rocking the 6.1 and new Product module.

Tags