solved Profile Tweaks & Solo Pro Skin Problem.

serveion
@serveion
6 years ago
223 posts
hello

there is an issue when an user select solo pro skin tho code bellow is out of place on the user profile.
see the image attached so you can see what am talking about.
PS: I'm using profile domain module

I removed the following code from footer, so the user can continue use the page as he wants.
</div>

<div id="footer">
    <div id="footer_content">
        <div class="container">
            <div class="row">
                <div class="col12">
                    <div class="social">
                        <h2>&copy;{$smarty.now|date_format:"%Y"} <a href="{$jamroom_url}">{$_conf.jrCore_system_name}</a></h2>
                        <ul class="social clearfix">
                            <li><a href="{$_conf.jrSoloPro_facebook_url}" class="social-facebook" target="_blank"></a></li>
                            <li><a href="{$_conf.jrSoloPro_twitter_url}" class="social-twitter" target="_blank"></a></li>
                            <li><a href="{$_conf.jrSoloPro_google_url}" class="social-google" target="_blank"></a></li>
                            <li><a href="{$_conf.jrSoloPro_linkedin_url}" class="social-linkedin" target="_blank"></a></li>
                            <li><a href="{$_conf.jrSoloPro_youtube_url}" class="social-youtube" target="_blank"></a></li>
                        </ul>
                        {* An auto footer that rotates phrases to help jamroom.net.  If you like jamroom, leave this here. We'd appreciate it.  Thanks. *}
                        {jrCore_powered_by}
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

</div>

thank you.
updated by @serveion: 06/01/18 02:02:30PM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,697 posts
Not seeing the same thing here. My solo pro skin looks like this on the same profile Audio index page.
solo_pro.jpg
solo_pro.jpg  •  123KB

serveion
@serveion
6 years ago
223 posts
@michael
I'm using profile domain module. I have a domain.com for the user profile url. Do you think that may cause the issue.
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,697 posts
Wasnt thinking that, I was thinking maybe some alterations done to your site that maybe added an extra
</div>
either opening or closing thats caused an imbalance in the skin.

As a first best guess from me.
brian
@brian
6 years ago
10,144 posts
It looks like this was fixed in version 1.0.9 of the Solo Pro skin - I've just updated the Marketplace - update to that and you should be good.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
serveion
@serveion
6 years ago
223 posts
@brian

Thank you guys.

I'm seeing other issues with css not loading on profiles using tweak modules and profile module. I'm trying to replicated I will open a new post a soon i find out

Tags