solved can't recall how to read Admin Notes in Banned Items list

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
self- explanatory title. I remember long ago I asked the same question and it turned out to be something I never would have thought of. Now I can't remember again. How can I read these Admin Notes I had put alongside banned items? D'OH !

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 07/17/18 12:58:25AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
I expected to click the icon, but no... Hover over the Note icon and it will appear as the title.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
OMG, that's right!! Now I remember- it was so non-intuitive, I just keep clicking the note, the popup never happened because I never 'hoooooovered' long enough. L O L Thank you it was driving me crazy trying to figure it out.... AGAIN.
Sheesh! =8-\

solved.

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
I didn't hover for long enough to figure it out either, I did "inspect element" using the browser tools to see what was up with it - I thought I was looking for something broken. So I reckon you are right Strumelia, it isn't at all intuitive!

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
This is fixed in the coming releases.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
Oh wow, you changed it! Cool! Now I don't have to worry about remembering the 'secret access handshake' anymore. :D

--
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
6 years ago
865 posts
Assuming on hover these days is basically a no no so good job changing this.

OT but the main menu on here assumes on hover too, real pain if browsing on a tablet, but that's only a minor thing.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
Just installed the update for this in the Banned Items module- love how it works now- thanks! :)
Sometimes the littlest things can just make life easier. heh

--