solved Regarding Youtube

ukdenny
@ukdenny
6 years ago
293 posts
Is it possible when a video has finished NOT to have other suggested video's displayed that are nothing to do with the profile.
updated by @ukdenny: 09/12/18 04:08:25PM
douglas
@douglas
6 years ago
2,767 posts
I've not tried this, but from what I can tell you can add &rel=0 to the end of the embed URL's in the modules/jrYouTube/templates/youtube_embed_iframe.tpl and youtube_embed_object.tpl.

hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
ukdenny
@ukdenny
6 years ago
293 posts
Could you please tell me just where to add the &rel=0

ukdenny
@ukdenny
6 years ago
293 posts
ukdenny:

youtube.com/v/{$youtube_id}&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay={$params.auto_play}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="{$params.width}" height="{$params.height}" wmode="transparent">
ukdenny
@ukdenny
6 years ago
293 posts
ukdenny:
ukdenny:

youtube.com/v/{$youtube_id}&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay={$params.auto_play}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="{$params.width}" height="{$params.height}" wmode="transparent">

youtube.com/embed/{$youtube_id}?autoplay={$params.auto_play}&wmode=transparent" frameborder="0" webkita
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Add it to the end of the youtube.com urls:
youtube.com/v/{$youtube_id}&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay={$params.auto_play}&rel=0 

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
ukdenny
@ukdenny
6 years ago
293 posts
Is this right?
embed iframe temp = youtube.com/embed/{$youtube_id}?autoplay={$params.auto_play}&rel=0 &wmode=transparent"
embed object temp = youtube.com/v/{$youtube_id}&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay={$params.auto_play}&rel=0 " type="
because it's not doing what I want
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Try removing the spaces from the urls.

If that doesn't work copy and paste the generated html (use the browser's View Source and search the page for "iframe"). When you paste it here on the forum you need to put it within code brackets or it won't show - click the BBCode Help button for help (it's below the text box next to the Attach File button).

Then paste the whole iframe code from the smarty template (also within code brackets).

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

Tags