alt=
@hello77957
5 years ago
56 posts
Hi, my site suddenly crashed and returned the comment
jrUser session full.

I tried running the repair.php script but it stalls half way with
Error: Query Error: The table 'jr_jrcore_cache' is full

After trying to find solutions on the forum, I have deleted data/cache/myskin cache and data/cache/jrCore, but it hasn't fixed things.

I wanted to migrate my site to jamroom hosting today, but can't do so until I am able to get on my site, and i'm worried I will not be able to fix this in time - i.e. before my 30 premium trial runs out tomorrow.
updated by @hello77957: 05/13/19 08:09:17PM
brian
@brian
5 years ago
10,136 posts
It sounds like your server has run out of disk space - contact your current hosting provider and see if they can give you a bit more disk space, or find something you can delete. If all you have is JR, log in via FTP and delete all files in:

data/cache/jrCore
data/cache/ActiveSkin (the directory or your active skin).

Then see if you can log in - if you can, disable caching (ACP -> Developer -> Developer Tools -> Global Config -> Run in Developer Mode. This will prevent caching and prevent extra space from being used.

Let me know if that helps.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

updated by @brian: 02/10/19 08:58:11AM
alt=
@hello77957
5 years ago
56 posts
Hi Brian, I'm only using 891.26 MB of my unlimited server space with my host, I had already deleted those cache folders (see my message above), and my site was already in developer mode. :S

Any other suggestions?
brian
@brian
5 years ago
10,136 posts
There's no such thing as "unlimited space" - the host that your site is on has run out of disk space if you're seeing that MySQL error, so you'll need to contact your hosting provider - they will need to get that working for you. MySQL has to have a certain amount of free space for it to work in or it just won't function right.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
alt=
@hello77957
5 years ago
56 posts
brian:
There's no such thing as "unlimited space"

Yes, I was surprised by that too, but that's what my web host said. Anyway, the issue seems to have resolved itself now, onto the migration!

Tags