solved Images Not Found!!

Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
Since upgrading to the new core this morning I have been unable to upload images to the site. Every time I try it says "No image file can be found".

Is anyone else having this problem?

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru

updated by @adolygwr: 06/14/19 01:22:05AM
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
Here is the precise error message:- uploaded file was not saved. no file could be found. I have tried this with 6 images (no problem uploading any of them to other platforms) and it declined all of them with the above error message.

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru

updated by @adolygwr: 03/13/19 05:12:57PM
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
Where are you seeing "No image file can be found" ? is that on the upload form or where you're expecting to see it on the site after upload.

Is it a gallery image, or a different upload method?
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
I am trying to upload an image (neither .jpg or .jpeg are recognised) using Tinymce to a blog post.

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
I have attached a screenshot.

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
run the INTEGRITY CHECK again with all the check boxes checked. log out, then back in again see if its still happening.

If it is, send me your login details to support at jamroom dot net and i'll see if i can see whats up.
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
will do

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
Still not uploading! :(

I have already opened a ticket for this. Shall I put the login details on the ticket?

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru
Ceri
Ceri
@adolygwr
5 years ago
370 posts
Login details sent to support@jamroom.net

--
Ceri Shaw - AmeriCymru
brian
@brian
5 years ago
10,136 posts
This was fixed last night by updating to the beta versions of the Core, Image and Editor Image Upload modules.

I'd recommend checking if you need to have the BETA channel enabled on your site - I'd recommend leaving it OFF on your live site, but enabling it on your development site.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net