Jamroom 7.0.0rc3 has been released in the Marketplace

brian
@brian
10 months ago
10,143 posts
A quick update to let everyone know that I've just uploaded Jamroom Core 7.0.0rc3 to the marketplace - I believe this will be the last release candidate before Jamroom 7 leaves beta.

Important! - The minimum PHP version has been upped to PHP 7.2. I've been trying to keep it at 7.1 but a number of 3rd party libraries we use are making that hard to do, so I've gone ahead and updated the minimum PHP version to 7.2. Most sites that are running a version of PHP 7 are on PHP 7.4, so I don't anticipate this causing any heartburn. Note that things could be fine on PHP 7.1 - I'm just no longer going to test with that version as the minimum, so FYI.

I've also pushed out a couple module updates to the JR7 beta channel:

- Email Support 2.5.0b1 - this has been updated to the latest SwiftMailer to support PHP 8.2+
- Geo Location 2.3.0b1 - this has been updated to support the MaxMind free GeoLite2 database and API

Let me know if anyone has any feedback or sees any issues.

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

updated by @brian: 11/04/23 11:19:21AM
alt=
@luis789
10 months ago
88 posts
Hello Brian. After the update I noticed that the You Videos are not been added to the profile with new member.
Senario: New artists login
Create accounts, enters YouTube channel.
New you tube videos shows on site/video page, but will not show in the profile page.
Profile menu does not activate videos automatically.
If Videos are uploaded or manually created using the combine or video module works fine. Videos shows in the profile page videos section.
This is Only happening with new members registration. Already register members that currently have you videos', the video profile page gets updated automatedly. I think this is happening with Beat Slinger2 skin. I did not have a chance to test on other skins
alt=
@luis789
10 months ago
88 posts
After the new update of 7.0.0rc4 and the updated you tube module, the problems seems to be resolved.
I'll keep monitoring new registered users and le you know.
So far it is looking good :)
brian
@brian
10 months ago
10,143 posts
luis789:
After the new update of 7.0.0rc4 and the updated you tube module, the problems seems to be resolved.
I'll keep monitoring new registered users and le you know.
So far it is looking good :)

Awesome - thank you for the feedback :)

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

Tags