Seamless Module not working with site builder - Item List (Combined) Widget

alt=
Luis456
@luis456
3 months ago
48 posts
Hello Everyone.
Could you please assist with a minor issue that I'm having with the Seamless module that is not working with with site builder - Item List (Combined) Widget
1) From site builder, if I select Edit Widget from it just displays a blank page(see below image). This is only happening with the Item List(Combined) Widget. Other widgets works fine.
2) From Site Builder When select "Add Widget" to container, select Item List(Combined) from Widgets, it allows me to select the Widget contents, but all the "List Options" are disabled(gray-out),and does not allows me to make any changes(see second image).
The latest version of Jamroom, modules are installed. I tried with different skins with same results.
The current Item List(Combined) Widget is working fine. The problem is that I'm no longer able to modify it or able to create a new Item List(combined) widget with the available options.
If you can help with this will be great.

updated by @luis456: 04/27/24 11:40:19PM
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,694 posts
what are the parameters you've set it to. I can't reproduce the problem.

Are there any errors created in the error log or the activity log when the white screen appears?

The search conditions only being available on edit is probably a condition of the module. I recon it probably needs to know which modules are in use to determine which search conditions are compatible with all of the chosen modules and its not going to know that before the modules have been chosen.
2024-01-26_15-00.jpg

alt=
Luis456
@luis456
3 months ago
48 posts
Seach Condition is disabled(grayout) when the three viedos modules are selected sa showing in the 2nd image of my post. in your image, it appears to be workingfine.what do you think the problem can be? it is only happening with the combined list. The other widgets are working fine. Please let me know which log file do you need?
alt=
Luis456
@luis456
3 months ago
48 posts
Below are the errors codes that I'm seen from:
Activity log:
	core: 404 Page not found: /modules/jrCore/router.php?_uri=403.shtml 
PID	16261
	/modules/jrCore/router.php?_uri=403.shtml

Array
(
    [_post] => Array
        (
            [_uri] => /modules/jrCore/router.php?_uri=403.shtml
            [module_url] => modules
            [module] => 
            [option] => jrCore
            [_1] => router.php
        )
    [referrer] => domain.com
    [client] => ias-or/3.3 (former https://www.admantx.com + https://integralads.com/about-ias/)
)

FROM ERROR LOG

tack trace: [206]
#0 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_65ae0c1f202770_98892195(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) [7]
#1 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) [44]
#2 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) [44]
#3 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(238): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 1) [44]
#4 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), NULL, NULL, NULL, 1) [44]
#5 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/lib/skin.php(903): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('/home/domain/...') [44]
#6 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrSearch-release-2.3.1/views/results.php(61): jrCore_parse_template('search_results....', Array, 'jrSearch') [42]
#7 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/lib/module.php(314): view_jrSearch_results(Array, Array, Array) [42]
#8 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/router.php(119): jrCore_run_module_view_function('view_jrSearch_r...') [42]
thrown in /home/domain/public_html/data/cache/jrAudioPro2/jrSearch_search_results_tpl^08928cb19c4225c20210e8d82b8681f97d63662b_1.file.3dce75f35ac8e98b33ee707ccbbb6d45^jrSearch^search_results.tpl.php on line 83 [42]
#0 /home/domain/public_html/modules/jrCore-release-7.0.1/contrib/smarty4/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_65af1431258c26_01567108(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) [6]
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,694 posts
delete the widget and make it again is the first thing I'd try .

--
Nothing in the posted logs is related to the widget.

Try making the same widget on a different page.

we need to narrow it down to what is causing the issue.
updated by @michael: 01/26/24 10:16:36PM
alt=
Luis456
@luis456
3 months ago
48 posts
Hello. I had done all these things before submitting this tread. The problem is, I have the same problem with other sites. it is only happening with the combine list that is causing the problem. Im not sure if it is the seemless module or tje widget that is causing the issue. I unInstalled and reinstall the module and it did mot work as well.
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,694 posts
next thing I'd try would be to reduce the modules in the list. Go from 3 modules down to 2, then swap them around to try to figure out if one module in particular is causing the issue. I tried to get setup to do that but I cant see the issue happen for me.

--
so if you were doing
video
youtube
vimeo,

try just video and youtube.

--
If that still doesn't work send some credentials to support at jamroom dot net along with a link to this thread and I'll login and see if I can see whats up

updated by @michael: 01/27/24 04:08:55PM

Tags