How do I....

mollycakes
@mollycakes
8 years ago
25 posts
Can I add a small image to the Burial item event box or would this add it to every event box?

Also I can't seem to change the link color text from #336699 to #444444 without it changing the logo and link text from the menu. I wish to change the background of the drop boxes on the menu to transparent as I am going with a light background.

This is fantastic by the way! Have you thought of adding a page for a surname index?
updated by @mollycakes: 10/06/16 01:37:50PM
brian
@brian
8 years ago
10,136 posts
mollycakes:
Can I add a small image to the Burial item event box or would this add it to every event box?

If you modify an individual event in a timeline and upload an image it will only affect that specific event - I do this all the time for burial events (usually a nice image of the cemetery, etc.)

Quote:
Also I can't seem to change the link color text from #336699 to #444444 without it changing the logo and link text from the menu. I wish to change the background of the drop boxes on the menu to transparent as I am going with a light background.

Those classes should be found in the css/menu.css file - it doesn't look like that file has been registered with the core style system, so you'd have to tweak that CSS directly.

Quote:
This is fantastic by the way! Have you thought of adding a page for a surname index?

Glad to see its working well, and thanks for the suggestion. Right now the search should give you matching surnames, but an "official" list is not a bad idea.

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
mollycakes
@mollycakes
8 years ago
25 posts
Thanks Brian

It took me awhile but I did find the menu.css to modify.

The small image I want to add to the burial event box I would like to show for every profile. Is this possible to do without adding it to every individual profile? I would like it to appear just in front of Burial but I can't find the source file to modify.

A surname index would be fantastical!!! =)

Tags