solved jrSeamless_list in selfmade extension

alt=
TomB
@tomb
last year
10 posts
Hi everyone,
we used the jrSeamless_list in a selfmade extension, but we only receive results from the profile, not from the new extension. Isn´t the condition the _profile_id, which is given in the extension? Or does the extension need another link field? The only condition according to the Documentation is the datastore ( https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/modules/289/seamless), which is given.

Thank you for your help
updated by @tomb: 20 Sep 2021 10:28:59AM
paul
@paul
last year
4,292 posts
By 'selfmade extension', is that a custom datastore module you have created?
The Seamless module only works with other 'datastore' modules.
If this is the case, let us see the template code you are using so that we can get an idea of what yo are trying.
Thanks


--
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
alt=
TomB
@tomb
last year
10 posts
Hi Paul,
we think its a custom datastore module (see attached picture). What we want to create is comparable to an adress book, IDs are linked with personal data.
{jrSeamless_list 
                                    	modules="jrRedBook,jrProfile"                                       
                                        template="redbook_item_list.tpl" 
                                        pagebreak=30
                                        page=$_post.p
                                        pager=true
                                        search1="profile_quota_id in 1,6,7,9"
                                        search2="profile_lastname != NULL" 
                                        search3="redbook_deactivate_entry != on"
                                        search4="profile_lastname LIKE %`$_post['ss']`% || profile_firstname LIKE %`$_post['ss']`%"
                                       }
search 1 to 3 are standard search criteria, search 4 was created as a test to get a result at all.
Thank you
Databrowser.JPG
Databrowser.JPG  •  44KB

paul
@paul
last year
4,292 posts
I'm not familiar with the RedBook module and its datastore key names so cannot advise what search parameters this Seamless call would need. If you can let me have the site details, admin login and the page where this code is I could take a look?
What I can suggest though is that when searching datastore items, the owner profile data is usually included in the results so you make not need to do a 'jrSeamless' call but just a regular 'jrCore_list' with just the jrRedBook as the module parameter.


--
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
paul
@paul
last year
4,292 posts
Send login info to support[at]jamroom[dot]net


--
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
WebServices
WebServices
@swenmaertin
last year
11 posts
Hello Paul,

thank you very much. I have reactivated your user and sent you a password reset.

Thank you very much for your support.

Perhaps as additional information. Currently we do not manage to query all required fields in the search via jrCore_list. Also, we can only reach the sorting of the lists via detours. That's why I wanted to look at the output via jrSeamles_list.

Best regards
Swen
paul
@paul
last year
4,292 posts
I do not know your site domain and cannot remember my user name there.
Please send info to support[at]jamroom[dot]net :-)


--
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
paul
@paul
last year
4,292 posts
The best way to do this would be with two jrCore_list calls -

{jrCore_list 
	module="jrProfile"                                       
	search1="profile_quota_id in 1,6,7,9"
	search2="profile_jrRedBook_item_count > 0" 
	search3="profile_lastname LIKE %`$_post['ss']`% || profile_firstname LIKE %`$_post['ss']`%"
    template="null"
    skip_triggers=true
    return_item_id_only=true
    assign="_pids"
}

{$pids = implode(',', $_pids)}

{jrCore_list 
	module="jrRedBook"                                       
	template="item_list.tpl" 
	pagebreak=30
	page=$_post.p
	pager=true
    profile_id="_profile_id IN `$pids`"
    quota_check=false
}

I have this running on your site using SiteBuilder at https://www.johanniter-intern.de/redbook_test/ss=Ahrens

Note that I had to include quota_check=false in the parameters. I guess some of the RedBook item owners are no longer enabled for this module in their quota settings.
hth


--
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
alt=
TomB
@tomb
11 months ago
10 posts
Hi Paul,
we did a substring query on the index site with the extension, without getting results. But when we did the same query on your test site, detached from the extension, we get results. We used exactly the same template code in both queries. The curious thing is, that if we search for "M" we get results, but searching for "rtin" we only get the correct results on the test site.


Thank you
Best regards
updated by @tomb: 21 Jun 2021 04:05:36AM
alt=
TomB
@tomb
11 months ago
10 posts
TomB:
Hi Paul,
we did a substring query on the index site with the extension, without getting results. But when we did the same query on your test site, detached from the extension, we get results. We used exactly the same template code in both queries. The curious thing is, that if we search for "M" we get results, but searching for "rtin" we only get the correct results on the test site.


Thank you
Best regards

Hi Paul,
we found the error, we didn´t fill the fulltext search correctly.

Best regards

Tags