Quiz Module

blindmime
@blindmime
7 years ago
772 posts
I'm wondering if there has been any thought on creating a Quiz module? I'm thinking one way that might be cool is to be able to create a quiz in the module and then be able to embed it where you want via the editor. You'd want to be able to list them afterwards. Some kind of charting system too.

I would think a Quiz module would make Jamroom an interesting option in the Learning Management System space. Plus kinda fun in the music space too.

If there hasn't been anything brewing toward this kind of thing, what would it cost?

Or, given a little gumption is a project like this someone like myself with a limited php and mysql skillset might want to tackle?
updated by @blindmime: 03/07/18 02:13:05PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,697 posts
Might want to ask Ultrajam about that one in their forum.

https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/forum

Stevex has done a lot of work in the learning space area. Might have a Quiz module or something similar.
updated by @michael: 12/06/17 12:43:49PM
blindmime
@blindmime
7 years ago
772 posts
Thanks, Michael.
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
7 years ago
865 posts
I believe he was working on something in this area but not sure it was ever finished or intended for release.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
3,602 posts
Sorry for butting in, but... I wonder if the current Poll module can be used to produce some kind of quiz. One would need to know in what kind of format the quiz would need to be... i.e. multiple choice, how many questions needed, etc.

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 12/07/17 08:33:48AM

Tags