solved What bits of code are FollowMe and Celebrity missing that would make them 100% mobile friendly?

Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
is it just a simple code that needs to be put in the templates that would make these skins 100% mobile friendly ? I use both skins Celebrity for top pages and follow me for profiles and they look great i love the color and theme of them both but for some reason certain things just dont look right on mobile like blog titles overlapping the gear box in mobile view or private notes stretching beyond the screen?
updated by @zachary-moonshine: 07/23/18 08:28:07PM
nate
@nate
6 years ago
911 posts
No it's not just simple code. It's constant quality control checks. I see things on skins and wonder where the hell it came from or when it started. Also, using 2 skins is probably adding to it. We don't quality control under those conditions. This is the issue. There are 1000 ways to do what you want and there is no way to check them all.
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
I asked about something to this nature 10 months ago https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/forum/my_posts/52469/latest-version-of-celebrity-skin-not-working-on-mobile-beta-61-core
Is this just a skin that is not fixable?
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
the main thing right now is the private notes that needs to look good and proper on a mobile device as that is a very important part of this platform
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
I have tried setting my site to just one skin and a default skin that you guys made and the celebrity skin by default has this issue so i know its not something i have done. i also tried using the elastic skin and and found everything looked the way it should so i know its not the module itself either.
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
nevermind it turns out its just my old phone
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
Friendly gentle suggestion, Zach... Check 'problems' against other devices and browsers before opening support threads in two places for basically the same issue, maybe?
I'm sure the Jamroom Team must be working at their maximum capacity to address all the many updates and customer issues. They are so patient and generous with their time- we are all lucky to have them! :)

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
I agree @strumelia they do an amazing job very happy to be here