solved Jamroom Demo

alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Is there anyway to import a jamroom demo site to my site, im having no luck getting my site to look like the demo sites....
updated by @kanu: 03/10/20 09:23:34PM
brian
@brian
5 years ago
10,136 posts
KANU:
Is there anyway to import a jamroom demo site to my site, im having no luck getting my site to look like the demo sites....

The Jamroom Demo sites run at their defaults so you should have no issues getting yours looking like the demo.

Which demo are you looking at?

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Im looking at the audiopro at the way the banner and body is , i havent been able to get that look.

The widescreen banner i mean. I dont know what coding if any to add to the templates or which templates.

And with the body also the wide look.And the same with the templates,
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
This is a screenshot of audiopro. What about it is the wide look?

The other screenshot is of a fresh install where there isnt much content. Once you start getting content in the system it will automatically come out on the top page.
no_content.jpg
no_content.jpg  •  1.2MB

audiopro.jpg
audiopro.jpg  •  3MB

alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
When I install the audio Pro my homepage doesn't have that placeholder image , I saw it in the images in the control panel but it doesn't show up on my homepage. I would also like my banner to go from left to right without any space on the side.

The screenshot demo that you are showing me it's not the demo that I'm looking at I'm looking at a demo that I am accessing from the homepage of jamroom dot net

Also win I add my list 4 audio it's within a extra box unlike the list on the demo. I'm not at my computer now but when I get to my computer I will add pictures to show more in detail
alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Here is a snippet of my site......this is my header and ive added a few test song for the body. my site doesnt have the placeholder image, its in the control panel and i uploaded a banner and its not showing.

And with the body, i now have a background but i wanted the list to go from side to side like the demo, i have a space on both sides where you can see my background.
Captureq.JPG
Captureq.JPG  •  104KB

michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
Try running the INTEGRITY CHECK and resetting the caches.
run.jpg
run.jpg  •  470KB

tools.jpg
tools.jpg  •  802KB

alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Thanks michael but nothing changed
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
Weird. Send your admin login details along with the site URL and a link to this thread to support at jamroom dot net and we'll take a look.

Thanks.
alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Ok, sent
Thanks
douglas
@douglas
5 years ago
2,767 posts
You are using SiteBuilder on the index/home page, if you want to use the default templates, click the "SiteBuilder" button on your home page and then click the "Delete Page" button and the default index template will show.

If you want to modify that page, you'll either want to modify the templates in your skins/YOURSKIN directory and SFTP the files to the server or you can go to your ACP > Skins > YOURSKIN > Templates tab and modify the templates from there.

Hope this helps.

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

updated by @douglas: 12/11/19 04:45:04AM
alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
Thanks that did it it's perfect now, I can get into studying the templates now.

Tags