solved Remove "ABOUT" title?

Isleander
Isleander
@isleander
7 years ago
545 posts
Is it possible to remove the wording "ABOUT" on the Home Page of a Ninja skin?
I'd prefer, if possible, not to have this text showing, especially as we have an "about" page.
If I remove the wording in the widget, I'm assuming that the widget would not appear. If so, may I change the wording in the widget from "about" to someone else?
Thanks in advance
updated by @isleander: 11/12/17 01:06:06AM
douglas
@douglas
7 years ago
2,767 posts
You can just add a space to the widget title if you don't want a title at all.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
douglas
@douglas
7 years ago
2,767 posts
Just tested this on my dev site, and you don't have to enter a title for the widget at all.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
Isleander
Isleander
@isleander
7 years ago
545 posts
Thank you Douglas. Sorted!
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
3,602 posts
Alexander, if you want to change the "About" text to say something different rather than say nothing at all, keep in mind that it's actually a master admin Blog category post (at least I believe this is true for the Ninja skin). So, you can go to you master admin profile page, click on the BLOG TAB at top of your profile, and then choose the About post and click the gear to Edit it- you can edit the title there. I believe your site will work the same way as mine.

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015
Isleander
Isleander
@isleander
7 years ago
545 posts
Strumelia:
Alexander, if you want to change the "About" text to say something different rather than say nothing at all, keep in mind that it's actually a master admin Blog category post (at least I believe this is true for the Ninja skin). So, you can go to you master admin profile page, click on the BLOG TAB at top of your profile, and then choose the About post and click the gear to Edit it- you can edit the title there. I believe your site will work the same way as mine.

Thank you Strumelia, I removed the wording from the Language Editor in the skin, which sorted it out.