solved Purchase was declined (Marketplace Purchase)

alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
I would like to buy a skin on the market place. I got this message "The purchase was declined - please check the Credit Card info and try again". It worked fine before it would go to paypal and let me choose which card to use then buy it. I would like to purchase it on my site only not through jamroom.net. So how do i go about this ?
updated by @kayskeem: 06/12/14 05:51:37PM
michael
@michael
10 years ago
7,689 posts
I don't remember paypal being an option when purchasing items from the ACP of your site. It might have been added, I'll go take a look.

I think its only an option when purchasing here on jamroom.net.

Click on add to cart, then on the cart screen, instead of clicking "Checkout", click the "Checkout with Paypal" button instead.
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
The way u told me to purchase it is through jamroom.net and I dont want that because it doesn't allow the use of coupon code so how do I purchase it through my website?
brian
@brian
10 years ago
10,136 posts
kayskeem:
I would like to buy a skin on the market place. I got this message "The purchase was declined - please check the Credit Card info and try again". It worked fine before it would go to paypal and let me choose which card to use then buy it. I would like to purchase it on my site only not through jamroom.net. So how do i go about this ?

You can't - that has never been supported. If you purchase via the Marketplace you can use a credit card there, but it does not go through PayPal. If you must use PayPal, then you have to purchase through the site here on jamroom.net. Promo Codes are not support via PayPal, but if you purchase something and then email us, we can refund the difference if you have a valid promo code.

Hope this helps!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
Sorry I meant My credit card not paypal. Why is it declining when theres money on there?
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
Id like to use it n it go through
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
How do I change my card on file?
brian
@brian
10 years ago
10,136 posts
kayskeem:
How do I change my card on file?

Go into the Marketplace -> Global Config and uncheck the "Quick Purchase" option - you'll then be able to enter a new card.

Hope this helps!

--
Brian Johnson
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
Thanks
brian
@brian
10 years ago
10,136 posts
No problem!

--
Brian Johnson
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
still having problems the card keeps declining only on the marketplace on my website. Is this a glitch ? My card works perfectly fine but not on my jamroom website. Is stripe the problem ? or my website ?
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
Nevermind ill just purchase it and get my refund on what I'm supposed to save. Please look into the issue because this is too much for one transaction.
alt=
@kayskeem
10 years ago
200 posts
I've sent an email with my coupon code. Thanks.

Tags