Unable to log in via FTP

izhmel
@izhmel
3 months ago
1,319 posts
I entered the correct credentials and get ( Unable to log in via FTP using the settings provided - please double check the FTP settings)
I double checked and still get the error
.File zilla works using the same credentials

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
Thanks for any assistance.
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,695 posts
You're not on jamroom hosting. You'll need to contact your hosting company to find out if they have any more info on how to FTP into their server.
izhmel
@izhmel
3 months ago
1,319 posts
I was able to log in before thee updates

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,695 posts
FTP is a connection between you and the server. Not between you and jamroom. Jamroom has no part in connecting to your server.

If the updates were server updates then that could be causing the issue, but server updates do not come from jamroom, they come from your hosting company. You need to contact them.
izhmel
@izhmel
3 months ago
1,319 posts
I still cant login https://dubmusic.com/marketplace/admin/global/section=FTP+settings
Unable to log in via FTP using the settings provided - please double check the FTP settings
I have checked with the hosting many times and they cant find any problem on the server .
I can use the same credentials with file zilla and it works .

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com

updated by @izhmel: 02/08/24 10:57:49AM
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,695 posts
That makes more sense now. You're talking about trying to get your marketplace settings working. Right now when you try to use the marketplace are you unable to install modules?

Do you get any errors?

If the marketplace is working then you dont need to enter any details there. Its a workaround method for if your system is unable to write to the modules and skins directory. You can fix that issue by allowing your system to write to those directories.
2024-02-09_17-40.jpg

izhmel
@izhmel
3 months ago
1,319 posts
This the error Unable to log in via FTP using the settings provided - please double check the FTP settings

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,695 posts
can you install a new module? can you update modules via the marketplace?
izhmel
@izhmel
3 months ago
1,319 posts
I have not seen any updates

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
michael
@michael
3 months ago
7,695 posts
If updates work then you don't need to enter FTP info. If updates don't work, check your server meets requirements.

Go to
ACP -> CORE -> SYSTEM CORE -> TOOLS -> SYSTEM CHECK
anneliesejeanna
@anneliesejeanna
2 months ago
1 posts
Try to reset your password.

Tags