Category: Profiles Version: 2.0.2 Size: 251KB License: JCL Updated: 26 Feb 2018 11:32:31AM
Requires: System Tools
The Audio Support module adds Full Audio Support to your Jamroom site, including:
- Converting uploaded files in AAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, OGG and M4A to custom MP3 bitrate.
- Converted MP3 files are ID3 Tagged with the uploaded audio item details.
- Support for the FoxyCart and PayPal eCommerce modules - sell your audio items for any price. Purchaser receives the "original" audio file for their purchase.
- Audio files that are for sale automatically have a "sample" length audio file created for preview with fade in/out.
- Convert to both MP3 and OGG formats to better support Android mobile browsers.
- Configurable to allow single audio file downloads as well as entire album downloads (ZIP file).
The Audio Support module is a premium module that can handle all your site's audio needs.
Audio Support module changelog:
- Bug Fix: Profiles created during audio import were not being set to "active"
- Bug Fix: Embedded ID3 image may not be extracted from audio file if using Amazon S3 as media system
- Bug Fix: ID3 images embedded as .mjpeg images are now converted to .jpg and supported
- Change: Facebook flash player removed - Facebook no longer allows audio embedding
- Change: Modified audio list title so it doesn't go behind detail buttons
- Bug Fix: Download button could show on audio items that were part of a paid bundle
- Bug Fix: Possible OGG Vorbis encoding error when converting mono audio files
- Change: Reconvert tool now shows which profile quotas have conversions disabled
- Bug Fix: Previously unconverted audio items not having "original" audio item saved in forced reconversion
- Bug Fix: Uploaded MP3 files with same bit rate as configured Quota bit rate may not convert
- Bug Fix: Audio Conversion tool could convert original file to MP3
- Bug Fix: Audio Conversion tool showing quotas that have audio conversions disabled
- Bug Fix: Additional copy of original audio file could be left in media directory
- Change: Updated to work with new Profile Limits module features
- Bug Fix: Removed jplayer.blue.monday.video.play.png from CSS files - not being used
- Bug Fix: Profile owners can now download their own audio items
- New: "Tag Audio Files" tool added to re-tag existing MP3 files with new ID3 Tags
- New: Updated to add ID3 tags to audio files for custom ID3 tag form designer fields
- Bug Fix: Some MP3 files were not getting ID3 tags updated when profile info changed
- Bug Fix: Possible "error updating ID3" activity log error during audio conversions
- Bug Fix: Redirect to Queue viewer when forcing audio reconversions is not loading the right queue
- Bug Fix: "original" uploaded audio file not being used in some cases when reconverting
- New: Updated to work with new version of RSS Feed reader module
- Change: Updated to support new System Tools module
- Change: pressing tab to move between fields in forms and in the audio player has been improved
- Change: item_index_meta.tpl added to add social media tags for list page
- Bug Fix: Some album URLs could result in a failure to be able to download the album ZIP file
- New: Twitter card player added to item_detail_meta.tpl so player shows when shared to Twitter
- Bug Fix: Albums without a unique name could cause invalid search criteria error in the Activity Log
- New: Added item_detail_meta.tpl for the Meta Tag Manager module to support custom meta tags
- Change: item_list.tpl updated to place play button in the lower right corner of the audio image
- Change: ShareThis template updated to show an icon if the audio file does not have an image when shared to facebook
- Bug Fix: Recreate ID3 tags on audio update may show a MAJ Activity Log error for a bad file
- Bug Fix: Audio Force Reconversion tool may not have been working on all audio items
- Bug Fix: Reconvert tool quota selection option was not working
- Change: urlscan_player.tpl updated to remove inline CSS that set the player width to 90%
- Change: Audio active is set to "off" during conversion process with an updated audio file
- Bug Fix: If Sample Creation is disabled and an audio file has a price, the audio URL may not load
- Bug Fix: ID3 tags may not be updated when updating an audio item without uploading a new file
- New: ID3 tags for audio files are now updated if a profile changes their profile name
- New: Import Audio File tool updated updated to prevent re-importing existing audio files
- Change: item_detail.tpl file updated for gray and black overlay player
- Bug Fix: Audio Download button not showing to admin users even if configured to do so
- Bug Fix: ID3 tags fail to write to MP3 file if double quotes in profile or song name
- New: Updated and redesigned player skins that should go well with any site design
- New: Site Builder widget grid templates added
- Change: added support for immediate embed feature of Media URL Scanner
- Bug Fix: URL to Queue Viewer updated to reflect new location of Queue Viewer in Dashboard
- Bug Fix: item_embed.tpl using wrong variable name to detect default player
- Change: added image:width and image:height OG tags to custom ShareThis template
- New: AIF plugin added to support decoding of AIF files
- Change: Updated to work properly with new Site Builder system.
- Change: Updated to work properly with new Editor Embedded Media module
- Change: jrShareThis_facebook_open_graph.tpl updated to check ShareThis config
- Bug Fix: Album drag and drop re-order of audio items not working
- New: updated with support for new Combined Audio module
- Change: removed unused jquery.sortable.min.js file
- Change: Removed formatting listener for FoxyCart purchased items - was not needed
- Bug Fix: Audio files with a price not working due to file being deleted after conversion
- Bug Fix: Conversions for some audio formats not having temp files cleaned up properly
- Bug Fix: Converted MP3 file could be deleted after conversion in some instances
- Change: Album ZIP file created if album downloads are allowed updated with better file names
- Change: Conversions refactored to be faster and work with Active Media System setting
- Change: Errors encountered in creating Album ZIP will now show a styled message page
- Change: custom ShareThis module template moved from ShareThis module to Audio Support module
- Bug Fix: Audio search fields not being registered correctly with Search module
- Bug Fix: Audio Download button was missing the "title" attribute
- Change: Search now searches genre and album by default instead of just title.
- New: Search and browsing added to the Editor Embedded Media tab
- New: Global Config setting for the Editor Embedded Media to configure search area
- New: Search box on Audio index page to search only audio items
- Bug Fix: Audio player showing in Update Audio form before audio file has been converted
- Bug Fix: Download button showing on album detail page even if album was paid album
- Bug Fix: Download button NOT showing on free item if part of a paid bundle but not "bundle only"
- Bug Fix: Audio File downloads may not work properly if allowed for non-logged in Users
- Bug Fix: Audio albums with non latin characters not showing.
- Change: Audio Items that are pending due to conversion now only show to admins and profile owner
- New: Sample Length global config setting can now be set to "Disable Sample Creation" to disable samples
- Change: Embed template has been renamed to "item_embed.tpl"
- Change: Updated to work with Editor Embedded Media module
- New: Form Designer support added to modify album view
- New: If Bundle Price is set, but not individual track prices, sample audio files will now be created.
- Change: If audio item has no price, but is part of a bundle that has a price, download of the file is blocked
- Change: Audio Sample files are now created via a queue entry (for responsiveness of form results)
- New: Allow the embedded audio to specify a profile_id to play all songs from that profile.
- Bug Fix: Fix for incorrect error result function used on a couple views
- Bug Fix: "Create Album" button could show to users who were not profile owners
- New: "Overwrite on Import" checkbox in audio import to replace existing entries with imported entries
- Change: audio album is now included in search criteria to determine if an audio entry already exists on import
- Change: download_album view now works with an event trigger
- New: support for downloading entire audio albums as a ZIP file has been added
- Bug Fix: Audio files may not be converted to MP3 correctly if bitrate already matches conversion setting
- New: Uploaded MP3 files are now ID3v2 Tagged to match what is entered for the audio file
- New: "tag_audio_file" event to allow tag inspection or alternate taggers to be used
- Bug Fix: Some MP3 files were still be converted even if their bit rate was already correct
- New: Audio Import Tool for importing from a directory of audio files
- New: Reconversion Tool for reconverting existing media to new bitrates
- New: OGG Vorbis support to increase number of Android browsers that are supported
- Change: Update to support new Form Designer plugin format for "audio" field
- Change: Template updates for new timeline layout
- Bug Fix: Audio Titles with UTF8 characters were expanded to html entities 2 times, breaking some titles
- New: jrPoll and jrUrlScan listeners added/modified
- New: Audio Sample Length Global Config setting to control the length of the audio sample from 30 - 120 seconds
- Bug Fix: Audio Sample may not have been created on audio create, but only after modifying the audio file
- Bug Fix: Download button still might show even if "Block Downloads" Global Config is checked
- Change: increase analyze duration on ID3 meta data for MP3 files with large ID3 tags
- Change: strip embedded ID3 images from uploaded MP3 files to make streaming start faster
- New: CSS Updates to support ability to override CSS images from module images tab
- Bug Fix: Album Updates were not showing in the Timeline
- Bug Fix: Updates so audio fields added in the Form Designer play properly in the "update item" form
- New: Modify Album button when viewing album page for updating album information
- New: audio file handling updated to properly handle and convert custom audio fields
- Bug Fix: embedded APIC images causing "resolution" meta data field to be created (as if a video)
- Bug Fix: custom audio form fields now play properly in the "update audio item" media player
- Bug Fix: System Check for sox binary was not working properly
- Template updates to support new Item Action Buttons
- Download button added to item detail pages if Block Downloads is turned off and audio file is not for sale
- Update to audio player CSS and Templates to make clickable area in progress bar wider.
- Update to Button player to prevent preloading on iOS devices
- Added action support for album creation
- Adding new Changelog
- Initial Release