The Meta Tag Manager makes it easy to add, remove and update Meta Tags throughout your Jamroom site. Includes the ability to specify custom Meta Tags for multiple areas of your Jamroom site:
- site pages
- profile pages
- item detail pages
- specific skin templates
- Site Builder pages
For profile and item detail pages you can also use profile/item variables to make your meta tags unique. Easily add new meta tags to the module via the Global Config - even custom meta tags (such as authentication tags used by some third party services).
Meta Tag Manager module changelog
- New: Added support for "All Pages" to add meta tag to all site pages
- New: Added default support for "referrer" meta tag
- New: Support added for custom detail, list, and index module meta tags via "meta" templates
- New: Twitter card tags added to available meta tags list
- Change: Updated module icon
- Bug Fix: Meta Tags set for skin templates that are module overrides not being inserted
- New: "generator" Meta Tag has been added to available Meta Tags
- Change: Available meta tags are now sorted properly in drop down selector
- Change: Removed "Active" Global Config option - Meta Tags can be disabled by disabling the module
- Bug Fix: Values used in meta tags may not have correct HTML Entity encoding
- Bug Fix: Modify form did not contain the same Location values as the Create screen
- Bug Fix: Extended the amount of meta tags that can be created so there should be plenty of space for any sized site.
- New: Link to the meta tag browser from the Site Builder page settings config screen for easier navigation.
- Bug Fix: Site Builder pages could display the wrong meta tags.
- New: Support for Site Builder pages has been added to the Meta Tag Browser
- New: Open Graph tags added as default Tag Names in the Meta tag Browser
- New: New Meta Tag "Tag Names" added to default install to make it easier to configure
- New: Ability to create tags for specific skin templates
- Bug Fix: tag replacements were being processed on some image views (where it is not used).
- Bug Fix: [jrEmbed] calls in text causing media player CSS to not load
- Initial Release