The Batch Item Editor adds a new "Batch Edit Items" option to module Tool menus for DataStore enabled modules, allowing you to edit items in bulk. This is a module designed for advanced use cases, and can cause issues with your DataStore items if used incorrectly.
Batch Item Editor module changelog
- Bug Fix: ; found in the code that should have been a :
- Bug Fix: some fields with "_url" in them were not being shown as changeable in the editor
- Change: Updated to use core provided DataStore functions when generating list
- Change: Batch Item Editor no longer shows in Core Tools
- Bug Fix: Profile and User datastore items were not editing correctly.
- When editing several Data Store fields at once, the editor table is now scrollable
- Bug Fix: Unable to delete item if field is not editable.
- New: Select all added to Delete to allow all checkbox to be checked at once.
- New: Image size can be selected along with fields to update
- Bug Fix: Datastore fields containing HTML could cause problems
- Bug Fix: Datastore fields may not be editable if Module URL has been changed
- Initial Release