The Combined Audio module "combines" the items for the Audio Support and SoundCloud Tracks on a user profile into a single "Audio" section.
Note: Requires the Seamless module is installed and active, and at least ONE audio support module (Audio Support, SoundCloud Support) is installed and active.
Combined Audio changelog
- New: item_index_meta.tpl file added to allow the Meta Tag module to show social media meta data
- Bug Fix: Create Audio modal may not show properly on some skins with custom button layouts
- Bug Fix: item_rss.tpl updated to better support entries with HTML entities
- New: item_rss.tpl added to allow the Feed module to create combined audio feeds
- Bug Fix: Language strings not showing for title if there is only one active audio module
- Bug Fix: module url for audio could fail to change to 'uploaded_audio'
- Bug Fix: If Audio Module is installed after Combined Audio module, the module URL may not work correctly
- Bug Fix: "Audio" profile menu option not showing to non-logged in users even if audio items were present
- Bug Fix: "Audio" profile menu option showing to non-profile owners even if no audio items are available
- Bug Fix: audio index search was resulting in a Page Not Found
- Bug Fix: Audio files shared to Facebook with ShareThis may not stream correctly
- Bug Fix: "old" URLs to audio images resulting in CRI debug log query error
- Bug Fix: Create new Audio overlay is transparent on some skins
- New: Update to tell Admin Users if no active audio modules are found
- Bug Fix: Profile menu entry not showing for users other than the profile owner
- Initial Release