The Change Item Owner module adds a new "Change Owner" tool option to DataStore enabled modules allowing you to select an existing item for the module and change the owner of the item to a different profile.
Change Owner module changelog
- Change: UI reworked to allow easier and more efficient selection of source/target profiles and items
- New: Can now search for an item's ID number
- Change: Updated to work with live search field changes in Jamroom Core 6.4.0+
- Change: Change to how module registers the tool button to support more modules
- New: NingMemo added to the list of modules this module works with
- New: Comment and Forum items can now have their owners changed
- Bug Fix: Item live search now showing text correctly
- New: Item live search now searches for multiple registered module fields and show relevant text in select form
- New: Alternate 'search_field' can be registered for by modules that do not have a _title datastore value
- Change: Forum module now excluded
- New: "owner_changed" Event trigger fired post change to notify other modules of changed item
- Change: Change Item Owner tool no longer shows in Core Tools
- Change: Name in the ACP changed to "Change Item Owner" from "Change Owner"
- Bug Fix: If a live search returned profile names that included quotes, the item could not be selected.
- Initial Release