Users can invite selected followers to view their profile page or any or their item detail pages (events, gallery, audio, video etc.) with an optional custom message included.
(Admins can invite all site users)
Also includes quota controlled direct email option but consider carefully before enabling this feature as it could be used as a spamming tool.
User Invite module changelog
- Bug Fix: Items per page jumper was not working correctly in the Invite Browser
- Bug Fix: Items per page not working correctly when browsing invitations
- Change: Updated to work with new Recycle Bin functions found in Jamroom Core 6.2.0
- Bug Fix: Invite actions were not clearing the profile cache
- Bug Fix: Invitations now cannot be updated if already sent to users
- Bug Fix: No longer possible to clear module option in invitation updates
- Change: Design updates to Invitation Browser
- Change: Creating and Updating invitations no longer adds a Timeline entry
- Change: When an invitation is viewed, the user is redirected to the item detail page
- Bug Fix: If a profile had no followers they could still "invite users"
- Bug Fix: Invite Text field changed to a textarea since HTML is not allowed in Invite email
- Bug Fix: Non-admin users would get an "Invalid users submitted" error when inviting followers
- Change: Invitee table added
- Initial Beta Release