The Elastic 2 skin is the newest version of the responsive and easy to customize Elastic skin. Rebuilt for Jamroom 6, Elastic 2 features a clean layout and full support for all Jamroom features.
Elastic 2 Skin changelog
- Bug Fix: Menu hides during page load
- Change: Added check to social links to see if a full URL was entered in the skin settings. Modified footer.tpl.
- Bug Fix: Changed $_conf.jrCore_system_url to $_conf.jrCore_system_name in footer.tpl
- Change: modified header.tpl, footer.tpl and profile_footer.tpl to exclude tables from showing mobile menu
- Bug Fix: Added correct social images so they show in the skin footer.
- Change: Fixed mobile menu cart link.
- Change: Moved new payment module view cart icon to main menu
- Bug Fix: Footer links were not showing because they used the wrong variable
- Bug Fix: Footer social network icons could show if URL set to "#"
- Bug Fix: Profile following link now working correctly (requires Followers module 1.5.5 or newer)
- Bug Fix: profile_ids setting was hard coded to profile_id 1
- Bug Fix: Mobile footer could cover submit button - modified override_mobile.css and site.css files
- Bug Fix: User birthdays may be incorrectly displayed
- Bug Fix: Missing index page login form language strings
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu had inconsistent behavior
- Bug Fix: Profile menu would at erratically when resizing window
- Initial Release