The Jamroom Developer Tools module is designed to help developers when creating new modules and skins for Jamroom.
- With Developer Mode enabled you don't have to worry about template caching
- View registered Module event triggers for all installed modules
- Packaging tool for creating module and skin ZIP files for uploading to the Jamroom Marketplace
Developer Tools module changelog
- Bug Fix: "System Reset" Tool not working if run twice in succession
- New: "URL detail in Queries" setting to add information to logged SQL queries
- Change: Template name no longer added to RSS templates even if "Template Name in Source" is enabled
- Change: Remove profile loader option from Global Config
- Bug Fix: Templates that were not active when the skin was cloned not getting the skin name converted
- Bug Fix: "System Reset" tool not deleting media directories for profiles with an ID over 1000
- Bug Fix: Custom images uploaded to the ACP were not being saved to new skin when a skin was cloned
- Change: "Template Name in Source" is no longer active unless Developer Mode is enabled
- Change: Removed images that were used for profiles when using Loader Mode
- Change: Updated System Reset tool to work with new Jamroom Core 6.0.0
- Change: "Template Name in Source" is no longer applied to email templates
- Bug Fix: Strict Standards errors showing in bundled Adminer database script in PHP 5.6
- Change: Bundled Adminer script updated to NOT show PHP Notices if Developer Mode is enabled
- Bug Fix: "Reset System" SQL error when running on Jamroom 5.2.x and older
- New: "reset_system" event is now triggered when the System Reset tool is run
- New: "reset categories" tool added to allow modules to be returned to their default location
- Change: "Marketplace Version Differences" now shows local module version from include.php (not DB)
- New: "Slow Query Log" Global Config option to log slow Search queries to the Activity Log
- Fix: Fixed bottom margin so pages block doesn't hide the footer buttons.
- New: Added a link to the changelog to the module/skin packaging system
- New: Package a module/skin tool shows marketplace versions for items awaiting deployment
- Change: Package module and skin tools only show if Developer prefix and name are configured
- Bug Fix: Table Filter plugin in Adminer was not working correctly in Safari
- Change: Updated bundled Adminer to 4.2.1 and added a CSS skin and filter plugin
- New: "Template Name in Source" option shows the template Name, START and END in the page source
- Bug Fix: "System Reset" tool was not resetting Profile Quota counts
- Bug Fix: Update to ensure that the first character of a cloned skin name is a letter
- Bug Fix: Customized language strings were not being copied properly to a cloned skin
- Bug Fix: Customized templates in cloned skin may not have $_conf variables renamed
- New: Clone Skin now properly copies customized Templates, CSS and Images to new skin
- New: Clone image over-rides when the skin is cloned.
- New: "Reset System" tool to reset a system back to how it was after a fresh install
- Bug Fix: possible FATAL PHP error in module/skin rebase on systems with Xcache installed
- New: Skin name now also changes when the skin is cloned.
- New: Templates altered via the ACP now also get cloned to the new skin.
- Bug Fix: Improperly configured xcache PHP module could cause rebase function to fail
- New: added a way to export Form Designer fields added to modules.
- Change: Updated bundled Adminer script to version 4.1.0
- Change: Package Skin tool now uses skin title if set
- New: "delete all zip files" button in module/skin packager to delete existing zip files
- Change: Rebase now resets PHP 5.5+ OPcache if configured
- Bug Fix: Rebasing modules could result in a white screen making the site inaccessible
- New: added a way to rebase the versions of modules back onto their base module directory.
- New: added a way to rebase the versions of skins back onto their base skin directory.
- Bug Fix: function names in include.php not being named correctly on Skin Clone
- Bug Fix: Clone Skin returning error that skin name must be 3 characters or longer
- New: If a module or skin is missing the "license" meta data field, an error message is shown.
- Bug Fix: Packaged modules or skins without a license field were defaulting to MPL.
- New: Support for "license" field in skin/module meta data to auto select license when building.
- Bug Fix: hitting enter caused the form to submit in locations with one text field only.
- Bug Fix: skins can be cloned to names with less than 3 characters.
- Added new MIT and Freeware Licenses
- Now uses system media dir (media/0/0) to store module/skin packaged ZIP files
- Added validation of Developer Prefix to Global Config
- Initial Release