Allows you to run a different skin for the ACP (admin control panel) than you do on the rest of the site.
Alternate Admin Skin module changelog
- Bug Fix: Admin users may see incorrect "cancel" button behavior in some profile forms
- Bug Fix: Skin Config not being loaded on specific profile and admin skin pages
- Bug Fix: Skin Config not loaded in Admin or Profile Skin if different than site skin
- Bug Fix: wrong skin showing for other identified URL's
- Bug Fix: wrong skin showing on the profile/quota_transfer tool
- Bug Fix: unable to set admin skin on new installs
- Bug Fix: "profile" skin may not show correctly on new install
- Bug Fix: "profile" skin showing in places where the "site" skin should be showing
- Bug Fix: The skin option checkboxes sometimes would not show on the Skin Info form
- Bug Fix: Admin skin was not working on all ACP tools and views
- Bug Fix: Page create screen shows the admin skin for all users.
- Bug: Wrong skin showing on default index pages for modules.
- Change: added an additional check to make sure the set skin exists.
- Change: Different way of identifying which sections are admin sections.
- BUG: Skin selection checkboxes appearing on the tabs other than INFO.
- Adding the option to set an alternative skin for the profiles section too.
- removing the Global Config area and instead putting a checkbox on each skin to set it to the admin skin.
- Adding new Changelog
- Initial Release