Adds support for Events (gigs, shows, etc.) to User Profiles.
Profiles will be able to add events to a calendar and have those events show to visitors when they visit the profile.
Includes "Attending" functionality for users to indicate they are attending an event, as well as an "Attended" section for users to view the events they have attended.
Profile Events module changelog
- Change: item_index_meta.tpl added to add social media tags for list page
- New: Global Config option to select calendar start day of week
- New: Updated to work with version 1.2.1 of the RSS Feed Reader module
- Bug Fix: OG image tag not using correct $_item_id so image was not showing when shared
- New: Added item_detail_meta.tpl for the Meta Tag Manager module to support custom meta tags
- Change: "Show Past Events" Global Config is now a select field for more control over functionality
- Bug Fix: "Attending" Timeline entries may not show event information for past events
- New: Events Attending and Events Attended view added as a User Menu item
- Change: If "Show Past Events" is disabled, events will show until 1 hour past event start time
- New: Clicking the "Attending" button now adds an entry to the user's Timeline
- Bug Fix: Facebook Open Graph template fix
- New: Clicks of the attending button can now be traced by the Event Tracer module
- Change: "Attending Event" button now defaults to inactive for event lists
- Change: when an event is shared to facebook which doesn't have an image, an icon will show instead
- Bug Fix: Events dissappear from lists an hour before the event is due to start
- Change: Calendar icon in event list changed to use core icon support instead of image
- Change: Attending/Not Attending button updated to not override skin form button styling
- Change: Event dates now show as entered - no timezone adjustment is applied
- Change: Events will now show for up to 1 hour after the start time if Show Past Events is disabled
- Bug Fix: Recurring events set for specific day of week could be off by 1 day
- Bug Fix: Recurring event options text strings were not in the Language file
- Change: Calendar now shows a full range of site event years in the select form
- Change: Widget calendar template updates
- Change: Optimizations in how users attending an event are retrieved from the database
- Bug Fix: menu link does not point to the correct month if clicked on the small calendar heading
- Bug Fix: hovering over the calendar button showed an extra line. Button now has hover text
- New: "profile_button" class added to attending button to standardize skin class override
- New: "item_search.tpl" file added for custom listing in search results
- Change: event calendar text now overflow is hidden if text is to wide for cell
- New: Event attendees are now stored in their own database table
- New: Event notifications for attendees
- Change: Link to the main site calendar from the widget
- New: Event calendar widget for the Site Builder system.
- Bug Fix: Typo in item_index.tpl template file preventing events from showing to logged out users
- Bug Fix: Possible "Invalid HTML" error when creating or updating an event
- Update: Updated index.tpl and item_index.tpl to work with the jrEvent modules config show_past setting.
- Bug Fix: If an event is set for admin approval on update, clicking the attending button would cause it to require approval again
- New: 'Event End Day' added to create and update forms (enabled via the Form Designer)
- Bug Fix: Calendar Icon and Attending button could show on other module detail pages
- New: Event Calendar image has been moved to an item list and detail button
- New: "Attending" event button has been moved to an item detail button
- Change: removed event_banner_search item key - was no longer needed
- New: "Show Past Events" Global Config to toggle between showing or hiding past events
- Change: Attending button now reloads page so it can be clicked again if the user changes their mind
- Change: Updates to item_list and item_detail templates to remove "featuring" line
- Change: Made small calendar cell text aligned to center instead of left.
- New: Event Calendar in profiles.
- New: "attending" button feature so user can indicate if they are attending an event
- Bug Fix: String formatters were not active on the event description on the event details page
- Bug Fix: Fix for incorrect error result function used on a couple views
- jrFeed listener added
- Adding new Changelog
- Initial Release