Adds full FoxyCart integration to your Jamroom site allowing your profiles to sell digital items on their profile (audio, video, files, etc. - requires appropriate module). Also enables subscriptions for Jamroom Quotas.
NOTE: Requires separate subscription to FoxyCart service. FoxyCart is free while in you develop your site, but does require a monthly subscription once it goes live. As at the time of this writing the cost was $15 per month:
You need a FoxyCart account to be able to connect with the massive amount of payment processors that they have integrated with.
FoxyCart eCommerce module changelog
- Bug Fix: Payout "complete" could adjust balances for profiles missing a payout email address
- Bug Fix: Payout could mark profiles as being paid out when not selected
- New: Additional options added to "Payment Clears" Global Config option
- Change: HTML is now allowed in the "Subscription Info" Quota Config field
- Bug Fix: Modify profile settings may not show previously entered "Quota Scheduled Change Date"
- New: "Show Subscription Browser" Quota Config to allow disabling of Subscriptions tab in Account Settings
- Change: Profile payments section lists updated so column widths better align with contents
- Bug Fix: A transaction in progress is not logged if User Accounts site privacy is set to Private
- Bug Fix: Profile earnings list was showing user name as profile name and was not working on multi user profiles
- Bug Fix: Multiple subscriptions could be entered into the cart
- Bug Fix: New subscription profiles could be marked as not-active if purchased by a logged out user
- Bug Fix: Purchases of subscriptions could fail because shipping was not set
- Change: Shipping set to zero unless otherwise specified.
- Change: User name notice no longer shows if admin user is viewing their own purchases
- Bug Fix: Shipping not being added to merchandise calculations on Foxycart version 2.0
- Bug Fix: "Add To Cart" URLs contain invalid characters resulting in failed HTML validation
- Bug Fix: "onclick" parameter in Add To Cart URL could be incorrect
- Bug Fix: Switching between free quotas in Subscription Browser could cause an error
- Change: Purchased item image in "Cart Purchases" screen may not use correct img src URL
- Change: Updated subscription webhook logging to better track subscription actions
- Change: "first_failed_transaction_date" used if "end_date" in subscription feed is not present
- New: "Expiration Quota" Quota setting for quota to move expired subscriber to
- Bug Fix: End of subscription notification may not fire correctly in some instances
- Bug Fix: Users with multiple FoxyCart customer IDs now handled properly based on email address
- Bug Fix: Dashboard Sale Count Graph could be off by the server timezone offset value
- Bug Fix: Entries may not be deleted correctly from the subscription expires table
- Bug Fix: System Check causing jrCore_load_url error in Activity Log if FoxyCart is not configured
- Bug Fix: "Quota Change To" profile settings field could use incorrect quota_id
- New: Support for FoxyCart 2.0 API added - see https://wiki.foxycart.com/v/2.0/upgrading
- New: Added support to Global Config for additional currencies supported by FoxyCart
- New: Transaction Browser now searches all transaction details
- New: Transaction Browser - hover mouse over transaction ID to see transaction details
- Bug Fix: New user may not be logged in correctly for purchase made while logged out
- Bug Fix: Subscription Browser may not show all available free quotas
- Bug Fix: Subscriptions Tab showing in Account Settings even if no subscriptions are available
- Change: Quotas that allow signup but have subscription disabled no longer show in Subscription Browser
- Bug Fix: Sales Tracker transaction details button linking to page not found
- Bug Fix: "adding_items_to_purchase_history" event may not trigger for all modules
- New: Search box added to Sales Tracker view to search for transaction ID or purchasing user name
- New: Export Sales to CSV file from earnings tab in profile
- Change: unused templates and code removed from module
- Bug Fix: A new user account could be created with an email address already being used by another account
- New: Ability to set Free Trial period for subscriptions
- Bug Fix: Unsubscribed users may show as subscribed to a subscription in the Subscription Browser
- Change: Unused "subscriptions" view removed
- Change: Transaction Browser now shows small user image for purchasing user
- New: Search Transaction Register by email and transaction ID
- Change: user notice showing modifying user name always shows for admin users
- New: back to profile button in the subscription browser header
- New: txn_received event fired when a new transaction is received in the webhook
- Bug Fix: when modifying a user as admin, the subscription browser now shows the user's subscription
- Bug Fix: when viewing the subscription browser the user_id/profile_id was not being passed in the tabs
- Bug Fix: Profile payout amount could be incorrect for values over 1000.
- New "receipt" button in Sales Tracker to send receipt to different email address
- Change: images in My Items are now cropped to be square
- Updates to support new Item Action Buttons
- New "Customers" and "Products" tabs in profile payments section
- Bug Fix: quota_id for profile selling an item could be retrieved incorrectly in Foxycart callback webhook
- New ability to manually set an end date and new Quota for profiles (allowing manual subscriptions) in the Profile Settings section for admin users.
- "My Files" access can be enabled/disabled on a per quota basis, and can be enabled on Quotas that do not have access to the FoxyCart module for their profiles.
- my_items_row is now optional for modules, as long as module uses a DataStore and an item title.
- Update to subscription browser so it shows to all quotas if quotas are enabled for subscriptions.
- Adding new Changelog
- Initial Release