The Activity Log Watcher module is a free, small, and flexible module designed to "watch" the Activity Log for entries, and perform actions such as Notify the master admin, or post the Activity Log entry to a remote URL.
To use the Activity Log module, you setup "rules" - i.e. string matches that if matched when a new Activity Log entry is created, will perform an action.
This can be used to send the Activity log to a remote system for processing or monitoring, or any other use the site needs.
Activity Log Watcher module changelog
- Change: Updates to support changes in PHP 8
- Change: Updated to include new process_id key from Activity Log entries
- Change: Updated module to require APCu PHP functions - will be checked in System Check
- Bug Fix: Log Watch rules with notifications under 300 seconds may not always notify
- Change: Updated to use local caching functions for improved performance
- New: Ability to select the Activity Log priority for log watch rules
- Bug Fix: Prevent SQL error on update if Log Watch is active and a rule is matched
- New: Updated with new database schema to support larger rule sets
- New: "Rule Delay" setting to set how often the Rule Action is run
- New: Notification on LogWatch rule browser screen to show if monitoring is enabled
- Initial Release