solved Update Failure

mtcore
mtcore
@thoiruddin
10 years ago
31 posts
Hi,

I want to update my latest modules, but the installation take long time. And I do try manual update (extract modules I purchased), but the Core modules like Marketplace, didn't update on my site. Even after I cancel that, I check my System Check and come lots of error like, FFMPEG working before, but now I have to make fresh installation to make it work properly.
updated by @thoiruddin: 09/20/14 07:54:13PM
michael
@michael
10 years ago
7,692 posts
What are the errors you are seeing.

Sometimes it does take a long time. let it run.
douglas
@douglas
10 years ago
2,767 posts
mtcore:
Hi,

I want to update my latest modules, but the installation take long time. And I do try manual update (extract modules I purchased), but the Core modules like Marketplace, didn't update on my site. Even after I cancel that, I check my System Check and come lots of error like, FFMPEG working before, but now I have to make fresh installation to make it work properly.

You shouldn't have to re-install... Try just uploading the latest version of the jrCore and jrMarket place modules. After uploading, run the Integrity Check tool and clear caches. You should then be able to update the rest of your modules through your ACP > Marketplace.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
mtcore
mtcore
@thoiruddin
10 years ago
31 posts
douglas:

You shouldn't have to re-install... Try just uploading the latest version of the jrCore and jrMarket place modules. After uploading, run the Integrity Check tool and clear caches. You should then be able to update the rest of your modules through your ACP > Marketplace.

Hope this helps!

Oh my, I'm afraid my server can't wait this kind of waiting. By the way, if I upload the modules, my System Check appear FFMPEG in RED color.
brian
@brian
10 years ago
10,136 posts
mtcore:
Oh my, I'm afraid my server can't wait this kind of waiting. By the way, if I upload the modules, my System Check appear FFMPEG in RED color.

This means it is not going to function on your server - if you want to have audio/video support in Jamroom you'll need to get different hosting.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
mtcore
mtcore
@thoiruddin
10 years ago
31 posts
Hi,

Thank you, everything was okay. I think so @brian, maybe I will change my hosting provider.

Tags