Multiple orange lights in System Check

RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
Greetings all, I seem to have a bug in jr6.1.0b5. YouTube API, Vimeo API, geo lite city API & Proxima memcache modules will not pass systems test. I am using the correct credentials and keys. Is there a solution for this that I am unaware of? Thanks
Best Regards,
Ric
IMG_5337.JPG.jpg
IMG_5337.JPG.jpg  •  2MB

updated by @trickyricky: 09/20/17 05:24:20PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
all the lights in your screenshot are green. That indicates they are working correctly.

If you could outline steps that I could take to verify what you are seeing there, I can check them on my dev system to see if it is a bug or not.
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Not seeing any issues with any of the listed API's.
system_check.jpg
system_check.jpg  •  189KB

RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
From what I'm seeing, my pic was taken in landscape and it ended up being cropped so I've attached a different shot in portrait mode. Perhaps it will show you all what I am lookin at on my screen. Thanks
IMG_5338.JPG.jpg
IMG_5338.JPG.jpg  •  5MB

IMG_5339.JPG.jpg
IMG_5339.JPG.jpg  •  3.6MB

IMG_5339.JPG.jpg
IMG_5339.JPG.jpg  •  4.1MB

IMG_5338.JPG.jpg
IMG_5338.JPG.jpg  •  5.2MB

RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
Sorry to upload so many snapshots at one time, the first two, it said they failed
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Right, so those all need to be set-up. click the links in the right hand column to be taken to the location to set them up.
brian
@brian
7 years ago
10,136 posts
Disable the Proxima memcache module unless you KNOW you need it - if you DO need it, then you need to get memcache support setup in your PHP so Proxima can use it.

Have you considered using our hosting? :)

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
@micheal I did click the links and completed the necessary steps to setup the APIs. @Brian, I am self hosted. Not sure what memcache is all about it came as part of the proxima module. I don't use it, so should I disable & or remove the module?
Sorry for the delay, I am still at work and finally have the opportunity to chime in. Thanks for the input guys
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Disable proxima too, unless your building mobile applications and need a backend for them. Proxima is a different beast.

Read about proxima here:
https://www.jamroom.net/proxima

Best to only install modules you are planning on using.

Check your "Activity Log" for errors, if all the modules are set up, then best guess is the server cant contact other servers, which would be weird, but seems likely.

ACP -> DASHBOARD -> ACTIVITY LOG

See if there are any hints in there.
RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
Right off, I see this error on the YouTube API module:

[Administrator] Youtube module API key is not retreiving info, check API at Youtube

Again, I am using the correct credentials from my google dev account, under youtube. I have been approved for Vimeo on yesterday, I don't see any errors on Vimeo module, I have disabled all promixa plugins
IMG_5344.PNG.png
IMG_5344.PNG.png  •  369KB

michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
I've checked the module here, its working with my credentials, so I don't think there is any issue with the youtube module.

So that leaves:
* There is an issue with the server not being able to contact other server.
* The youtube info you've added don't work to retrieve videos.

You need to figure out which it is. Check the Activity log for errors and the PHP error log and the debug log.

Have you run the integrity checks and cleared the caches?
updated by @michael: 06/21/17 08:16:31PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Send your login details to support at jamroom dot net with a link to this thread and I'll take a look.
RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
Check your email Micheal. Just created a special master admin account
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
First thing I notice is your server is capped at 8MB upload so I cant upload the GeoLite City database at:
YOUR-SITE.com/geo/database

Thinking this server is a bit under-powered to run jamroom as a music community.

You performance check:
YOUR-SITE.com/core/performance_check

Here are the docs on increasing the upload limit:

Docs: "How do I increase PHPs upload limit?"
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/problems/748/how-do-i-increase-phps-upload-limit

Still looking around.
performance_check.jpg
performance_check.jpg  •  160KB

geo_upload.jpg
geo_upload.jpg  •  60KB

michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Seems like you're on a shared server at a guess. The Performance Check is all over the place. Run it once and its the worst I've ever seen, run it again and it returns excellent!.

Guessing its because your server is shared and the other sites on the server got busy.
ouch.jpg
ouch.jpg  •  122KB

great.jpg
great.jpg  •  126KB

RickStaRr
RickStaRr
@trickyricky
7 years ago
53 posts
This evening when I get home, I will have my vps upgraded. More ram & cores in my processors hopefully that would help.

Are you finished or do you need more time on the site?
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
Regarding YouTube, your settings at YouTube are not correct. The API is not returning any info with your key.
youtube.jpg
youtube.jpg  •  69KB

michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
I'm good for now, disable my access is fine. Thanks.

Tags