We are seeing an increasing number of support tickets coming in every day to the extent that its taking a significant portion of our time keeping on top of them. Whilst we make every effort to respond in a reasonable amount of time (please remember that there are just five of us on this end) we do feel that a high proportion of the tickets would be better placed as forum topics, where other Jamroom users could contribute to the thread with help and suggestions, and the eventual resolution is available to others who might have the same questions in the future.
The general rules about whether to post a forum topic or a ticket are suggested above the ticket creation form -
Priority Ticket Support Is Available For The Following:
• Assistance with and Questions about Jamroom Hosting
• What you believe is a Jamroom problem or bug
• Errors or issues from unaltered Jamroom Modules and Skins
• Billing and other issues that are private in nature
Please search the Jamroom Documentation First
If Your Question Relates To The Following:
• How to or Issues with customizing your Jamroom site
• 3rd party modules or skins (non Jamroom Network)
• Non Jamroom related software or server configuration
Please post your question to the User Support Forum
Also note the line about searching the Jamroom Documentation first. Many of our ticket responses these days are just a one line link to a documentation page!!
If users can help us by doing this, we'll have more time every day to make Jamroom even more awesome than what it is all ready
Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist