solved CSS Not Loading, ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined, ReferenceError: $ is not defined

musicianband
@musicianband
5 years ago
45 posts
Hello everyone.

I have a problem. I have edited some time a skin, and today, after a small modification, css is not loading anymore and there are a lot of errors for java script:

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
ReferenceError: $ is not defined

.. . I suspected that maybe is something wrong with the code in template, I undo the modification, tried to clear cache, manually, and nothing. Also tried to change the skin, but the buttons on the page do not work anymore. I am sort of stuck. I would appreciate any help.

The site is musician-band.com

Kind regards
updated by @musicianband: 01/12/20 09:52:01AM
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
You're missing the entire head section of your website. Which means when you tried to put back how it was before you've removed something extra. Probably the include for the header file.
head_section.jpg
head_section.jpg  •  383KB

musicianband
@musicianband
5 years ago
45 posts
Thank you for your answer! I will look again and when the problem is solved, I will write what happened. Have a great day!
brian
@brian
5 years ago
10,136 posts
musicianband:
Thank you for your answer! I will look again and when the problem is solved, I will write what happened. Have a great day!

Look in the data/logs directory for the error_log - newest entries are at the bottom - it can help you find the error in a template.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
musicianband
@musicianband
5 years ago
45 posts
Thank you for your answers! I had a deeper look into structure and I have identified and isolated a script with problems in meta.tpl . I did nothing to it, just stopped working and therefore crushed the head section of site.

I have attached the problem script.

Kind regards
Problem script.jpg
Problem script.jpg  •  23KB

michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
If you want to use that script in the meta.tpl file you'll need to wrap it in {literal}

Docs: "{literal}{/literal}"
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/development/3011/literal-literal
space.jpg
space.jpg  •  68KB

Tags