Moving Profiles to a Different Tree

lisa
@lisa
9 years ago
126 posts
Hello! There are some profiles I would like to move to another tree. I open up their profile and make sure the check box for ancestors is checked, and then click the tree to move them to. Does their profile still remain on the original tree at all?

I am also finding that some profiles simply refuse to move to another tree. Any suggestions? Thanks! Lisa
updated by @lisa: 08/10/15 09:36:12AM
michael
@michael
9 years ago
7,692 posts
My genosis install is having issues today. will try again tomorrow to get it all working and check the move to another tree expected behaviour. Sorry for the delay.
brian
@brian
9 years ago
10,136 posts
lisa:
Hello! There are some profiles I would like to move to another tree. I open up their profile and make sure the check box for ancestors is checked, and then click the tree to move them to. Does their profile still remain on the original tree at all?

No - the profile and all the ancestors are moved to the other tree.

Quote:
I am also finding that some profiles simply refuse to move to another tree. Any suggestions? Thanks! Lisa

I've not seen that before, but my guess is something is silently failing - check the PHP Error Logs in your Activity Logs section and see if you see any issues there.

Hope this helps!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

Tags