solved erroneous disk usage % info for my server?

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 years ago
3,602 posts
Hi Team!
I'm about to create a second JR site on my JR hosted server, and I increased my server size from 48GB to 96GB earlier today to get the needed space.
It went fine and shows that I now AM on the 96 GB server.

However, both my ACP dashboard data and my server settings here are still showing my disk usage as:
44% (20.4GB of 46.88GB) ...which is the same as before and shows the 46GB size for the server. I have not put anything new on the server yet.

It's been hours now and i've done integ check and cache etc.
I wanted to clone over a JR site but am a bit hesitant til I get the correct disk space numbers showing.
Thanks!
server.jpg
server.jpg  •  98KB

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 12/28/16 11:50:31AM
brian
@brian
8 years ago
10,144 posts
Looking at this it looks like there was an API error when our system tried to resize the disk on your server - it's currently only using 50% of the available space. I can fix this manually for you, but I'll have to take the server down again for a few minutes while the disk space is re-allocated.

Sorry for the hassle - to be honest this is the first time in a year and a half of resizing I have seen this, so will try to figure out why it happened and get some code in to catch it.

I'm not currently in my office and would prefer to do this in the AM if possible - if you can open a support ticket and I will get this fixed up for you first thing in the AM. Again, sorry for the hassle.

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 years ago
3,602 posts
Ok, no problem, will open a ticket with my log in info. Feel free to take the server down as needed to fix it in the morning. Thanks much! I'll be interested in knowing anything about the cause if it's easy to explain later. :)

All fixed up- thanks!

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 09/28/16 04:37:50PM