For some reason, when our site was set up, Sage was used as the skin (we migrated from Ning to JR). Now I'm looking at the Ninja skin and it's looking pretty good. But being a tech-baby, I'm not sure what I should be thinking about as I contemplate changing skins. So here are some questions I have... talk amongst yourselves...
1. What should I be looking for in terms of using a new skin? What are the deciding factors you use when you pick a skin?
2. If we switch skins, what will be lost? Will we lose any content? Will it automatically be moved to the correct places?
3. Is there a way to test out the new skin with our current content without users seeing it until we confirm that's what we want?
4. Are some skins "easier" for tech-babies? Which skins do you like and why?
5. What else do I need to know?
updated by @abcd-in-action: 10 Jul 2019 08:08:28PM