Why Jamroom is the best CMS

Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
I began using Jamroom early in 2004, back in the days of version 2.1 and have thoroughly enjoyed the journey to our latest version each and every day.

The reasons I have stayed with Jamroom for so many years are simple...

The bigguy himself, Brian Johnson, and his dedication to the whole project, creating a better and better cms with each update while ensuring the stability and security of the platform over so many years. Brian's dedication to Support must be applauded too. Over all the years I've known him he has delved in deep to help out all of us Jamroom users in the Forums with a genuine concern for our problems and an itch to help us solve our issues, which he indeed does, mostly within a short time. Brian has set the bar high, and his professional attitude to business relationships and growth is what will keep me using Jamroom for many years to come.

Since the mid 1990s I've probably tested out most of the CMS out there, and also tested out their support. None of them come close to Jamroom, especially when it comes to flexibility of use. I've heard some folk complaining that Jamroom is too Musician focused. Maybe back in the version 1 & 2 days it was but not any more. I've used Jamroom to create many differing kinds of sites from Music to TV with my latest one centred on a Support site ( https://www.i2apps.co.uk ) for some of my other products & services.

If you're thinking about whether to use Jamroom for your next project, take my advice.. Go for it, you won't regret it!

The release of Jamroom Version 6 opens up new possibilities!

Rock on.

Mick
updated by @intro2music: 05/19/17 07:24:11AM
brian
@brian
8 years ago
10,136 posts
This is awesome Mick - I love working on Jamroom and always have - great users like yourself are a big part of the reason :)

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
3,602 posts
Agree 100% !

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015
Dazed
Dazed
@dazed
7 years ago
1,022 posts
Have to agree. I think I joined around 2004 also and have been extremely happy with the whole JR team. Brian has bailed me out at least 2-3 times after my servers had crashed. My site is large and becomes cost prohibitive to host on JR so he could have easily told me to take a leap. The support here is better than any company I have ever interacted with. It is for these reasons I always tell people when building a website to look at JR because it has evolved into the best cms out there.
Black-Eagle
Black-Eagle
@black-eagle
7 years ago
57 posts
Agree 100%

I love Jamroom !
joehilldottv
@joehilldottv
7 years ago
5 posts
I started to use Jamroom from version two. I used it to learn programming a musicsoftwareplatform. But not used it for my production because I had lyrics and MIDI-files. I have now a jamroom version four productionsite still working and my version six-site http://www.joehill.tv. Thank you!