Jamroom Handling Huge Traffic flawlessly

derrickhand300
@derrickhand300
6 years ago
1,353 posts
Ive been fortunate that I have had some stuff go viral this week-Unfortunately its news coverage of a tragedy.
But I have been picking up close to 100,000 visitors a day for the last 4 days....had some serious server issues ( not on JR hosting) but have to say the jamroom part has worked flawlessly...Ive seen in my dashboard at times over 25,000 online at once and the videos and site loading was lightning fast and no issues
Just a thumbs Up for anyone consider Jamroom for a large platform-It's A+
updated by @derrickhand300: 05/05/18 07:06:45AM
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
6 years ago
3,602 posts
Wow that's pretty amazing!

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Jamroom performing flawlessly is unsurprising :)

What were your server issues?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
good to know derrickhand300, very envious of your traffic figures.
derrickhand300
@derrickhand300
6 years ago
1,353 posts
SteveX:
Jamroom performing flawlessly is unsurprising :)

What were your server issues?

Well I am on a fully managed server so I dont know all the tech stuff...but they had to make adjustments to the php settings then assign 500 "Apache workers' I think is what they said..
brian
@brian
6 years ago
10,136 posts
I saw this come in last week and wanted to say "thanks" for the awesome report. I do a lot of low level optimization work on JR and it makes me happy to see it pay off :)

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

Tags