add spam block buttons to user account "user/account"

izhmel
@izhmel
7 years ago
1,319 posts
JR team , can you please put block email address, block IP, delete account under " user/account/ " in the next upgrade ?
This makes it easier to delete spam accounts instead of going to different pages to take admin action ...

Thanks

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
Thanks for any assistance.

updated by @izhmel: 10/23/17 12:17:52PM
brian
@brian
7 years ago
10,136 posts
izhmel:
JR team , can you please put block email address, block IP, delete account under " user/account/ " in the next upgrade ?
This makes it easier to delete spam accounts instead of going to different pages to take admin action ...

Thanks

Banned Items is a separate module, so it does not integrate at the VIEW level of the user module - sorry!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
izhmel
@izhmel
7 years ago
1,319 posts
There could still be a link for when the admin finds a spam user account , right within the account profile the admin could just click "ban user or ban item that is linked to banned/browse "the banned/browse module" instead of the admin has to navigate to "banned/browse" then go look for the profile or item to band ....

This makes it easier and takes away the likeliness of banning the wrong item or profile wish I just discovered I did..

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Add a menu item to your user menu:
/core/skin_menu

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
izhmel
@izhmel
7 years ago
1,319 posts
Here is an example , I should have been able to block the IP address and email ban the user right from within the user account right where you have "Follow , Update profile, Create new profile, delete this profile "

It should be "Follow , Update Profile , Create New Profile , Ban Account , Delete This Profile "instead of having to navigate to a next page to ban the user and block the email and IP address , this should have been all on the same page , or when you click"delete account"" an option box pops up with the option to "ban IP address and email address ... This seems like an easy fix that would make JR more efficient.....

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com

updated by @izhmel: 07/23/17 09:36:10AM
izhmel
@izhmel
7 years ago
1,319 posts
This page /core/dashboard/pending/m=jrBlog , should also have Ban Account , Delete This Profile "
the admin could take action right from that page , instead of the admin navigating to a next page to ban or delete the account that could result in deleting the incorrect account or item ..

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com

Tags