convert executable

izhmel
@izhmel
last year
1,323 posts
In cpanel there many convert , wish one is convert executable?
/bin/convert is not working correctly

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
Thanks for any assistance.

updated by @izhmel: 11/06/23 09:53:25AM
michael
@michael
last year
7,705 posts
Ask your hosting company what the correct path is. If you're using very cheap shared hosting its possible its not available on your server.

Jamroom tries to package widely compatible binaries in the updates but if they don't work for your server you are able to use the servers own versions.
izhmel
@izhmel
last year
1,323 posts
It was always working until I had to re upload the website to the VPS.
What type of convert is it in cpanel ? in the WHM has many convert that can be installed .

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
brian
@brian
last year
10,145 posts
izhmel:
It was always working until I had to re upload the website to the VPS.
What type of convert is it in cpanel ? in the WHM has many convert that can be installed .

That I don't know. Check that the modules/jrSystemTools/tools/convert binary is executable.

The "convert" binary is part of ImageMagick - so whatever OS you are on you should install ImageMagick and that will install the convert binary.

Let me know if that helps.

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
izhmel
@izhmel
last year
1,323 posts
I Have tried all the modules listed and they don't work
Alien::ImageMagick (0.09) Alien::ImageMagick - latest:0.09 Install Show Docs
Apache::ImageMagick (2.0) Apache::ImageMagick - latest:2.0 Install Show Docs
App::ImageMagickUtils (0.021) App::ImageMagickUtils - latest:0.021 Install Show Docs
CGI::Uploader::Transform::ImageMagick (2.18) CGI::Uploader::Transform::ImageMagick - latest:2.18 Install Show Docs
Labyrinth::DIUtils::ImageMagick (5.08) Labyrinth::DIUtils::ImageMagick - latest:5.08 Install Show Docs
Plack::App::ImageMagick (1.110990) Plack::App::ImageMagick - latest:1.110990 Install Show Docs
Quiq::ImageMagick (1.211) Quiq::ImageMagick - latest:1.211 Install Show Docs
SWF::Builder::Bitmap::Lossless::ImageMagick (0.011) SWF::Builder::Bitmap::Lossless::ImageMagick - latest:0.011 Install Show Docs
SWF::Builder::Character::Bitmap::Lossless::ImageMagick (0.02) SWF::Builder::Character::Bitmap::Lossless::ImageMagick - latest:0.02 Install Show Docs
Tree::Cladogram::ImageMagick (1.04) Tree::Cladogram::ImageMagick - latest:1.04
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg  •  1.5MB

--
The Scientist
dubmusic.com
brian
@brian
last year
10,145 posts
None of those are the correct ones - those are all modules for OTHER programs to "use" the ImageMagick system. The one you want would be JUST called "imagemagick" - nothing with a "::" in it.

For Ubuntu 20.04 the command is:

sudo apt install imagemagick

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

Tags