User Photo Albums is an advanced module that allows your users to easily create and manage photo albums based on the images in your system. Supports both the Gallery and Flickr modules. Users who are not logged in can also create photo albums, and they will be saved to their account once they signup.
PhotoAlbum Module Changelog
- New: Added item_detail_meta.tpl for social media meta tags
- Bug Fix: Photo Albums may not show correctly to admin users when viewing some profile image galleries
- Bug Fix: Photo albums belonging to profiles with privacy set could be wrongly deleted by an event listener
- Bug Fix: Embedded photo gallery title not linking to the correct location
- Change: Clicking to add a new photo album now focuses on the new Photo album form field
- Bug Fix: New albums not showing in list of available albums until cache reset
- Bug Fix: Photo Album image count not updating when adding a new photo to an album
- Change: New images added to a photo album now show as the first item (not the last)
- Bug Fix: Next and Previous album page jumper was loading image instead in Gallery detail view
- Bug Fix: photoalbum_add.tpl updated as success message was not always showing on gallery create
- Bug Fix: Icon size in gallery view was not using the proper icon size as defined by the skin
- Bug Fix: Dragging and dropping to re-order album was not always working correctly
- Bug Fix: Add/Create Photo Album icon was not using the skins icon size.
- Bug Fix: In a photo album listing the title may not link correctly to the album detail page.
- New: PhotoAlbums can be added via embed tool.
- Change: Formatting the list in the same format as galleries use to show images contained.
- Bug Fix: Removing the first image from an album caused the LightBox link not to show.
- Bug Fix: Button size parameter fix.
- Change: An unused function removed.
- Bug Fix: Default button was the wrong size.
- Bug Fix: Album could break if one of the images in the album was deleted while the album was being re-ordered.
- First release of Beta version